*If there is an error on your class schedule, we will work together to get it fixed. Please be patient - the guidance office will be working through many schedule changes.*
- No instruments will be needed in class on Monday. You WILL need your instrument on Tuesday, and for the remainder of the year.
- Many of our concert instruments are still being professionally cleaned and sanitized. They will be checked out as soon as we receive them.
- Instrument lockers have been assigned. Lockers are for your instrument and music only. Locker assignments can be found on our website: http://www.pacehsband.com/home/band-locker-assignments
- The Band Hall will not open until 8:45am each morning. The ONLY exceptions for an earlier entry would be for a pre-arranged band sectional, rehearsal, or private lesson.
- Students may NOT wait in the Band Hall on Tuesday/Thursday before evening rehearsal. They will be asked to leave the building - sorry, this is a school rule. Plan accordingly.
- An updated football schedule has been added to our CHARMS calendar. Our very tentative plan is to perform in the stands at all home games, and possibly some away games. We will provide greater detail when it is available. Check it out when you get a chance.
- Finally, stay safe and healthy. Wear your face mask and please do not come to school if you are not feeling well.