Now that the first day is officially in the books, here are some friendly tips and reminders:
- Rehearsal starts at 3:00p (in your designated rehearsal location), which means you should arrive on campus no later than 2:45p. Let's work together to make sure everyone understands the importance of being "on time". Leadership will need to arrive earlier to make sure everything is set up and ready to go BEFORE 3:00p.
- If you have not already done so, please fill out our Band Health Form, Over the Counter Medication Form, and our Band Student Contract as soon as possible. Hard copies are on the white table in the band room. Completed copies can be turned in to the band office.
- Please remember to bring a filled water jug and a towel to sit on! If you run out of water during rehearsal, we have parents who will happily give you a refill.
- Drop off/Pick up - Parents, please avoid using the front bus loop. Any other parking lot is more suitable. Your child is fully capable of walking a little further.
- Eat a healthy lunch and drink plenty of water before you arrive! Fruit, salads, sandwiches, and any other light food is the most ideal here!
- FINALLY - Parents, support and encourage your child as a much as possible. The first few days of camp are hard on everyone, so push them to stick with it!