- Schedule is 9:00a-3:00p (Monday through Friday). Additionally, we will rehearse Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6:00p-9:00p.
- Please be prepared to spend long portions of the day outside. Dress appropriately, wear hat/sunglasses, and apply sunscreen frequently. Don’t forget to eat a healthy breakfast each morning, and get plenty of rest each night.
- A large mouth water bottle is a MUST. It is very time consuming for our volunteer parents to fill up small water bottles. Invest in a LARGE water jug, and use it for the entire marching season. You’ll want the extra water
- Bring a healthy lunch to eat each day. Lunch will be from 12:00p to 12:45p, and students may NOT leave campus during this time.
- ALL students need to have a notarized Band Health Form on file before this week. Students missing this form will have to sit on the sidelines until this is submitted. An updated list of missing forms is listed below. A digital copy of the form can be found HERE.