Band camp is much more enjoyable when you prepare properly! Remember these helpful tips!
1. Get plenty of rest the night before. Eat breakfast, but avoid milk or dairy items. Even grabbing a quick piece of fruit, toast, or a granola bar will make the difference between a good and bad day.
2. Dress comfortably, yet appropriately. Light colored clothing, t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes with socks are a must. Avoid jeans, sandals, and heavy clothing. A hat and sunglasses are optional, but encouraged. Apply sunscreen since we will spend a lot of time outside.
3. Hydration is the key to wellness! Bring a large water bottle with water. We will refill it as many times as needed for your child. Start drinking water NOW!
4. Bring a healthy lunch. We will allow the students plenty of time to eat and socialize around noon each day. Students are NOT permitted to leave for lunch.
5. Bring your instrument.
6. Come prepared to learn and have fun!
See you on Monday!