If you are performing, please remember the following:
1. Wear something nice, and arrive early. Band room opens at 8:00am. Parents are welcome to attend your performance if they wish.
2. The band room is the "warm up" area. Please make sure your pianist knows where to go.
3. Make sure you have the original copy of your music, with the measures numbered.
4. Plan on being at the performance room (TBA) a few minutes before your scheduled performance time.
5. After you perform, the judge will give you written and aural feedback. You may be asked to play something a second time. This is only to help you improve as a musician.
6. If your original copy belongs to the school, please give to Mr. Denaro before leaving campus.