Monday - Jazz 1 Rhythm/Soloist Rehearsal, 3:30-4:30p
Tuesday - Symphonic Band Full Rehearsal, 3:30-5:00p; Santino's Spirit Night, 5:00-9:00p
Thursday - Wind Ensemble Full Rehearsal, 3:30-5:15p
Friday - Marching Band Parade Rehearsal, 3:30-5:00p; JEN Social @ 5:00p
Saturday - Pensacola Christmas Parade, call time is 4:30p (DETAILS BELOW!)
Pensacola Christmas Parade, Saturday December 11th
- This is a mandatory performance for all marching band members
- Students will need to find their own transportation to and from downtown Pensacola
- Call time in the Blue Wahoos Stadium Parking lot is 4:30p (look for the black band trailer)
- Drivers are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to leave Pace no later than 3:45p - many roads downtown will be closed, and traffic will be an issue.
- I would suggest taking 110 South, and getting off at the Cervantes exit. Turn right on Cervantes Street. Your next turn is left onto A Street. Take A Street all the way to Main Street and turn left (this intersection is in front of Joe Pattis Seafood). Turn right into the Blue Wahoos Stadium parking lot.
- Students will be responsible for transporting their Instrument AND marching band shoes/gloves.
- Tubas, battery percussion, and patriot uniforms will be transported on the band trailer.
- Students will change into their patriot uniform as soon as they arrive in the parking lot.
- Students are encouraged to decorate their instrument with lights and to wear a “festive” Santa hat, antlers, etc.
- The parade steps off at 6:30p - we will most likely step off between 6:45-7:00p
- At the conclusion of the parade, we will walk to the band trailer to change out of uniforms - once undressed, students will be dismissed. This will probably be around 8:30p.
Each band student will need to have their own Concert Black attire before the Winter Concert (December 14th). Students will not be provided with this attire from the school. Please see the ADDITIONAL EXPENSES page for information on how to order these items.
Every band student is responsible for taking TWO private lessons each 9-weeks. The second nine weeks grading period is almost completed, so it is recommended that each student sign up for a lesson as soon as possible. This is 40% of your nine weeks grade.